Before people decide if they want to buy a new phone, they generally already have set criteria that they want the phone to have. And these are what should make the decision process to be shorter.
Because there are literally thousands of mobile phones to choose from, you have to be able to pinpoint the features that you absolutely need, and those that you can compromise not having-especially if you have a set budget.
For instance, if you want an affordable phone that has a kickass camera and has amazing sound quality for music, but which isn’t bulgy, the Sony Ericsson W995 could be a good option for you.
First launched in February 2009, the Sony Ericsson W995 is primarily a music phone, similar to most of the previously released Sony Ericsson mobile phones. This is why the W995 features a music player that makes it easier for users to enjoy quality music on the go. But the phone also has an impressive 8.1 MP primary camera—which in 2009 is fairly remarkable—to boot, making the Sony Ericsson W995 a great choice for a multimedia feature phone.
- 2.6-inch display screen
- 240 x 320 resolution
- 154 ppi pixel density
- 8.1 MP primary camera with face and smile detection, geo tagging, digital zoom, and image stabilization
- VGA front camera for video calling
- 0.118 GB built-in storage
- Memory Stick Micro card slot up to 16GB
- HSDPA 7.2 data connectivity
- 9 hours battery talk time
- 370 hours battery stand-by time
- Progressive Black
- Cosmic Silver
- Energetic Red